AUSOUG Virtual Connect 2020
12th November 2020
SAVE THE DATE : 12th November 2020
Registration for Database/Cloud Day – 12th November 2020
|Automating Invoice Processing in Oracle Cloud ERP Leveraging Bots by Dr. Nikhil Jain and Vishal Saxena
Organizations embracing automation into their finance function have experienced reduction in process cycle time and costs up to 70% - 80%. When your team spends less time processing invoices, they can focus on more value-generating tasks.|
Join our subject-matter experts – Dr. Nikhil Jain, Solution Architect in conversation with Vishal Saxena, Finance and Supply Chain Specialist, as we bring to you an exciting session on how you can achieve Invoice Process Automation within Oracle Applications.
1. Minimize invoice processing effort and time
2. Eliminate manual data entry and errors
3. Improve vendor association
4. Improve visibility across the Accounts Payable process
5. Improve reconciliation
Learn how our Bot based solution can transform Finance and Accounting to ensure faster, error-free tasks and process optimization in your Enterprise. We will also walk you through a short demo automating invoice processing using our Bot based solution.
|14/4/2021||12:00pm AEST||1 hour||Register|
Sessions of the conference will be recorded and the sessions will be available to AUSOUG members to access after the conference.
Thank you to all the following speakers, from within Australia and around the globe, who have kindly submitted their papers for Virtual Connect 2020.
Oracle ACE Alumni
AUSOUG reserves the right to change speakers, events and/or session times, dates, prices and other details as deemed necessary.
- Oracle Linux DevSecOps: Staying Ahead of Cyberthreats by Nirav Kamdar - 22 March, 2021
- Add interactive Google Maps to your APEX application by Jeffrey Kemp - 15 February, 2021
- How to work smarter with Payables by Nigel Grange - 4 February, 2021