Discoverer Replacement with the 12.2 upgrade toolkit
This session will provide EBS project/support consulting teams with a flexible toolkit for a multitude of implementation challenges within the EBS framework.
If you are planning to upgrade your EBS to release 12.2, and/or are still using Discoverer reports, this session is for you.
The first half of this presentation will cover the Project upgrade toolkit, which includes many valuable tools to support your team and your project at various levels.
12.2 Project upgrade toolkit agenda:
- Track master data changes incorporating standard Audit functionality
- Export mass data for migration and upgrading without complexity
- Managing ECC dashboard’s and enhanced Excel unlimited output
- Email exception (Excel) alerts on any critical EBS processes
- Monitor key interfaces and deal with failing transactions as they occur
- Real Excel Exports (formatted) from within any EBS form
- Database tuning suite of reports to give enhanced AWR analysis
- Export any setup object for BR100 / DS30 tracking
- Maintain an online version-controlled library of SQL scripts
- Secure reports & sensitive data, leveraging Oracle EBS security & VPD
- The second half of the presentation will review the Discoverer report migration tools that allow you to analyze and migrate your Discoverer reports out of the Discoverer platform, either en mass or individually. You will leave knowing how to keep your trusted reports but replace the Discoverer platform
Converting Discoverer reports agenda:
- Review prerequisite setup for Discoverer migration
- HIghlight analytical reports available to assess and plan for report migration
- Perform the steps of the individual report migration option
- Perform the steps of the mass report migration option
- Review the post-conversion analysis and provide tips and tricks
- Demonstrate the features within Blitz Report that modernize and improve the reports