By now, everyone is aware that starting with Oracle Database 21c, non-containerized databases will no longer be supported. As customers upgrade to Oracle Database 19c, customers are adopting and embracing PDBs and learning to adapt to the new paradigm shift.
Come learn what it takes to effectively create, configure, manage and monitor Oracle PDBs. Learn all the latest and greatest new features of Oracle PDBs from Oracle 12.2/18c/19c.
Recent advances in pluggable databases will revolutionize how you maintain and manage your databases. Innovations in Oracle PDBs will change how you:
• patch your databases
• perform database upgrades
• provide reporting databases
• provision clones of pre-production, QA and DEV environments
• setup Data Guard between the primary and standby environments
• setup performance governors on the database tier
• setup security with pluggable DBAs
• consolidate your database environments
• ask for outage windows to perform maintenance
• provide higher availability, reliability and scalability