Running Oracle Databases on Containers and Kubernetes with Pure Storage
Gartner predicts that by 2022, more than 75% of global organisations will be running containerised applications in production, up from less that 30% today.
Businesses now, more than ever should be putting together a strategy of how they will embrace this world of containers and Kubernetes to optimise their workloads in the transforming world.
See how Pure integration with Containers and Kubernetes, coupled with its simplicity, efficiency and performance will modernise your data centre, reduce your complexity and increase your agility, so that your business can focus more on innovating and less on managing.
During the session we’ll cover:
● How to create Docker containers using the Pure Storage plugin
● How to create persistent volumes using the Pure plugin
● How to create Oracle containers with persistent storage
● How to clone Oracle containers to create Dev/Test environments
● How to refresh Dev/test containers from a prod container
Date : 19 May 2021
Time : 12:00pm – 1:00pm AEST
Latest posts by Kelvin Tan
- Oracle Linux DevSecOps: Staying Ahead of Cyberthreats by Nirav Kamdar - 22 March, 2021
- Add interactive Google Maps to your APEX application by Jeffrey Kemp - 15 February, 2021
- How to work smarter with Payables by Nigel Grange - 4 February, 2021