Today’s users have high expectations of modern, rich and responsive apps from their day to day exposures.
This is exactly what Dynamic actions are for and why they are so loved by us Dev’s and end userIn this session we tack all corners of DA and how they can be utilized in your applications.
Things we will cover:
– Triggering actions on uncommon page elements
– Event bubbling
– Passing data between your DA and PL/SQL
– Best/Bad practices
- Oracle Database AWR/Statspack Workshop with Richard Foote - 19 May, 2021
- Oracle Linux DevSecOps: Staying Ahead of Cyberthreats by Nirav Kamdar - 22 March, 2021
- Add interactive Google Maps to your APEX application by Jeffrey Kemp - 15 February, 2021