The Australian Oracle User Group, AUSOUG, have a focus on bringing together our Oracle community and servicing their core technical, development and applications needs. A balanced program is aimed at all levels of skill and experience within a forum of User led independent knowledge sharing.
AUSOUG will be hosting a series of webinars to be held every Wednesday commencing on 6th February 2019 whereby each week will focus on a particular area.
We invite Oracle professionals to submit abstracts for the Webinar Series.
- Architecture, Cloud Database & Technology
- Apex, Development/Middleware, Integrations, Tools
- Oracle Applications (EBS – Cloud Applications)
- Emerging Technologies
Area of Interest
- How API Management and cloud-based integration deliver smarter, scalable, easy-to-provision business apps & data.
- Microservices & APIs Deliver App Agility, Speed – Microservices, APIs and containers are powering innovative apps for web, mobile, cloud-native and IoT.
- Security for the New-Gen Digital Enterprise – APIs, Cloud, Hybrid Apps & IoT are stressing traditional security. Update your security at every step with more automation, control, and visibility.
- Analytics, Smarter Data Pipelines from Integration – ROI on analytics, big data, data lake and streaming data architectures
- Data Virtualization Get Data Where It’s Needed Easily provide real-time, unified and trusted views of business data – without complexity or even moving data.
- Low Code Integration for App, Data New-gen integration is going low-code (event no code). Promote faster apps, richer data — not only for developers but even business users.
- Next Gen Cloud Applications -Cloud framework which embeds emerging technology such as AI, Blockchain and IoT at its core.
- Different options when migrating your applications to the Cloud ,Understanding cloud discounting options – Comparing instance pricing , On-demand cloud instance pricing ,Discounted cloud instance pricing etc .
We are constantly seeking presenters for the Webinar Series.
If you are interested in presenting a webinar, please submit your paper/abstract via this link.